Please save this Historic church from Closure
The cost of keeping this lovely historic church open, with its connection to William Tyndale, Translator of the Bible into English, has risen in recent years. We desperately need to increase our income to save the church from closure
Every parish in the Church of England has to be totally self-supporting – we get no funding from Government or the Church Commissioners. The position today is that we are facing a deficit of about £120 every month, £1440 per year.This calculation takes no account of building repairs and maintenance which will be an additional cost we need to meet.
How you can help
- Join us at our Sunday service at 6.00pm
- Give a regular donation by Standing Order
- Put a donation in the Box in the Church
- Leave a gift in your will
- Donate in memory of a loved one
- Buy a copy of the “Life of William Tyndale” – for details click here
- Gift Aid any donation you make – for details click here
- Come to our Fundraising events – See upcoming events here
You can also donate to us directly online through the free and secure BT mydonate service. Click on the button below and you will be taken to the mydonate service to make your donation.
For other ways to donate Click Here For more details Contact: Brenda Cordy, (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michael Stephenson (email@example.com)